Terms & Conditions
Please read this page carefully. Herein are the terms and conditions under which you may use www.safe-id.co.za. By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions. SAFE ID may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page and therefore advise you to visit this page periodically to review these. All users of this website, individuals and/or entities, accessing this website for any reason are referred to as 'You' or 'User' herein.
- Users may not use the website in any form that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful;
- Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material:
in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of SAFE ID or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
All rights in/to the content of this website are reserved and retained by the owners. Users of this website are not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under Copyright, Trade Mark, Patent or Intellectual Property Rights in/or to the content.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, but without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, 'flooding', 'spamming', 'mail-bombing' or 'crashing';
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Forging any IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting;
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this site.
Violations of system, network or database security may result in civil or criminal liability. SAFE ID may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
SAFE ID does not claim that the website will operate error-free or that the website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the website or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, SAFE ID will not be responsible for those costs or any consequential losses as a result thereof.
The website and material are provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of whatsoever nature, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, quality, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement, the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links set out on the website.
SAFE ID, its suppliers, or any third parties referred to on this website will under no conditions be liable for any damages of whatsoever nature, whether for bodily, moral or material injury (including, without limitation, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the website and the material, whether based on warranty, contractual or extra-contractual liability, or any other legal matters.